Monday, July 7, 2008

Pictures-3

Last of the pictures..well at least until I write another blog. And now I know how to upload pictures to my blog! The first pictures where taken at my friend Mike Taylor and his new wife Kendra's wedding reception in Provo, Ut. These pictures include Jeremy and I also me and my very good friend Bonnie-who I miss and she will be getting married next month!!! :- ) The next is of me and my little sister Caralee when we had breakfast with her when we were in Bakersfield visiting. And the last is me of course in my Flight Attendant uniform! :-)



2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Wahoo, lots of updates! That sucks about your guys's car, but at least your work people were nice about it! Hopefully your luck turns good and SOON! Love that flight attendant uniform. You look so professional! :-)

The Liddells said...

so i just wanted to tell you that i have the same KEYS key holder. did you get it from wal mart and then paint it yourself? That's what i did!