Tuesday, February 3, 2009

9 weeks left....and still no name!!!!

Our poor little guy! So.....I guess I was wrong about my last post! We haven't narrow it down yet! Even though I'm glad that everyone picked Zachary and not David (that was Jeremy's choice). lol For a girl I had always had a few names that I like. But for a boy....I don't know. There are lots of names that I like and some are different, but Jeremy says no. :( So here are a few names that we both agree on...let us know what you think!!!

AUSTIN
LOGAN
TYLER
HUNTER
ZACHARY

And some that I like are: Brayton, Jordan, Taylor, Landon, and Tanner.

It doesn't seem that hard to pick a name, and for some people it might not be. But you want your kids to have good names. And Jeremy and I just don't agree on a lot of names! So that's why I thought it would be good to see what other people think! Thanks!! :-)

5 comments:

Amy J said...

I love ALL those names, but I said each with your last name and I think Tyler Jones sounds the best and would work well with either middle name you guys have picked. Logan would rock and I'd get hungry for yeast rolls everytime I saw him. Seriously though, I love all the names, but Tyler Jones sounded the best to me for some reason! I like all the names you picked that Jeremy doesn't like, but really, what does he know? :) 9 weeks left! Yay! Ok I miss you, THE END

LeslieK said...

Well, this will shock you, but I vote for AUSTIN!! woo woo!!

Felicia Renee said...

LoL Aaron says Mike Jones (which is a name of a rapper hahahaha)
but no... I like Austin and Zachary =0)
I know it's harder to pick out names for boys...
Aaron and I have decided Landon and Bryson for our boys names =)

The Liddells said...

I like Tyler!

Em said...

So many choices! I still like Zachary, but Tyler works too!