Thursday, September 3, 2009

He's getting so big!

Tyler loves eating cereal. His pedi told us that we could start feeding him cereal when we had his 4 month appointment. When we got home we tried to give him rice cereal, he did pretty well. After a few days he really got the hang of it and loves it now!
Jeremy officially started work today at Target. I have been working so much these past few weeks. My dad has been watching Tyler while we are working or Jeremy is at school. Sometimes is hard being away from Tyler when I have a long day at work. That's all for now. Enjoy the pictures!











1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

Aww, cute chubby rolls! Only when you're a baby is it cute, lol. Cadence never liked rice cereal. I feel like I was cheated out of the cute spoon feeding experience. Judging from the mess he made, he must like the cereal! :-)

Sucks that you have to work and be away from him so much. I'm looking for work and the idea of leaving Cadence, and eventually Megan, behind just breaks my heart!