Saturday, November 14, 2009

Last couple months and some pictures!

Sorry...I have been really bad lately! Its been 2 months since I last blogged. And a lot has happened since then. Jeremy really enjoys his job at Target, he has been there almost 3 months. We moved into our own apartment, at the end of September. We really like having our own place! We found Tyler a full size crib on Craiglist for $50, it turns from a crib into a toddler bed.
Tyler is getting so big! And moving all around, he has been crawling for about a few months, now he has it mastered. He is also standing up while holding onto something, and loves his walker! He still hasn't gotten anymore teeth beside the two bottom one. But I think some are getting ready to come in, he is chewing on everything! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful and happy baby!










2 comments:

The Pollocks said...

He's just too precious!! Dang, I need to meet this handsome boy already.

Amy J said...

That's it! You don't blog in two months and that's all you got?? Shame on you girl! I expect more details and more pictures next :)

I can't believe he's (almost) 7 months old already! Time goes by fast. That's great Jeremy likes his job, I hope you guys are all settled in your new apartment and love it.

Can we get at least ONE post a month?? :)