Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm off!

I'm just getting ready for Jeremy to take me to the hotel, that I'll be staying at for training. I start tomorrow! I really hope I do well, cuz if not, I'm out! I am really sad but excited and nervous at the same time. Sad cuz I wont be staying at home with Jeremy, and I'll be lucky if I get to see him everyday. Excited for training to start, as long as I do good...and I am nervous because my last day at the preschool was Friday and if I dont get an 85% on the enterance exam then they send you home...and I have no job. I mean I could go back to the preschool, but I dont think I really want to as much as I love everyone I worked with.
And as for Jeremy going Level 2, hasnt happened yet. His training class go canceled until the next available date. Well I need to get the rest of my stuff together. I'll try to write more, especially about how my training is going. :-) WISH ME LUCK!!!

2 comments:

RyDeb.White said...

Good luck with everything!

Em said...

Good luck, chick.