Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not too good.....

So it seems that I'm not to good at this whole blogspot thing. But I will try to get better. Jeremy and I are doing good here in Arizona. He is working at a company called 2Wire. Yesterday he found out that he gets to go to Level 2 and he will get $1.22 raise :-) And soon he plans on going back to school to get his AS in Computer Networking. So until then we are staying in Arizona. As for me. I've been working at a preschool and childcare facility since October. My last day is April 18th, b/c I will be attending training to become a flight attendant with Mesa Air Group (united, us airways, and delta) So as long as I can keep and 85% while in training, I will soon be a flight attendant. So we are just waiting to see how everything plays out. They best part about being a FA are they flying perks. We would get to fly anywhere they fly for FREE as well as my parents. Which would be wonderful, seeing that all our family lives in California. My sister lives in Washington, and his dad and grandparents live in Utah. :-) So that will be a major bonus being able to go see/meet them. Well I have to be getting back to work now, breaks just about over.

2 comments:

AubreAnn said...

TAG! you're it... enjoy :0)

Amy J said...

You actually posted something! Hey, if Jeremy and you guys ever have a Saturday off together we should go hiking! Me and Dannon want to start going...haha! We'll see how it goes. I haven't hiked in years!