Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dr. Apt

I had my Dr. apt today, and thought I was going to get an ultrasound today...but no. :( My Dr. filled out an authorization for one and told me to call tomorrow or Monday to see if the place inside KMC got it and then I can make an apt. My apt. was at 2:45 at the OB-GYN Clinic at KMC...we waited for 2 hours until I got called back to see the actual Dr. We listened to the baby's heartbeat and she measured me which all took about 5-10 mins. And we were done! As of right now she said that I am measuring about 24 weeks. But im only 21 1/2 weeks. So hopefully we will get to have an ultrasound soon so we can get a better guess about how far along I am! So when we do find out what we are having I'll let ya all know!! :-)
OH and about 4 weeks ago Jeremy took a test for a Sheriffs Detention Deputy Trainee (pretty much you just babysit the jail), and out of everyone he got a letter in the mail today for him to have an interview on the 17th of Dec!! Wish him luck...this would be a great job for him with good pay and good benefit eventually. So we shall see!!!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh man! You guys need to find out what you are having soon! I hope Jeremy gets this job, sounds like an awesome opportunity. I miss you guys!

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Anticipation! I cant wait to hear what you will be having! Oh and Jeremy will have REALLY good benefits with the county.