Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks to....

everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I can't believe that I'm 23!! I had a good day yesterday....Jeremy, my sister, bro in -law, and my niece Johanna and I when to Mauricio's for lunch. I got a free meal, they sung to me and brought me ice cream w/ whipped cream....and they put it on my nose!! It was fun though.....and luckily our car battery died on the 22nd and it was still under warranty (only till Feb 17th though) so we got a new car battery for FREE!! And then for dinner my mom, Jeremy, Johanna, and I when to IHOP for dinner well techniqually breakfast since thats what we all ordered. So thanks for the birthday wishes, it meant a lot. :-)

2 comments:

Amy J said...

And thanks to Lame-o's like me who are total space cadets and don't wish you a happy birthday! Again, so sorry! I want to see some belly pics girl! Have you picked a final name yet? 71 days to go! I don't know why but it feels like you've been pregnant forever! I bet you feel the same way :)

Em said...

Glad you had a good birthday!