Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 YEARS! :-)

I can't believe that Jeremy and I have been married for 2 years already! Time has sure flown by....and that in 3 months we will have our brand new addition to our family, and we couldn't be happier! I am so thankful for Jeremy and everything he does for me, and I know he will make an amazing dad.

Jeremy and I wanted to do something fun for our anniversary, (our last one without any little ones) so we decided to go on a little road trip to the coast. We both love the beach, and are happy to be back in Cali were it is easy for us to go....unlike when we lived in Arizona. We decided to go to Morro Bay and then to Pismo. Even though it was something very simple and inexpensive it was wonderful to get out of town and to spend the whole day together.

Its hard to believe that in just 3 months (April 6th) we are going to have a baby boy. We still haven't been able to agree on a name yet, so we'll have to work on that. I just hope that before the baby comes that we will be able to have our own place and not be living with my parents. I am so grateful for them letting us stay here while we get back on our feet. Jeremy has his orientation on Saturday, so hopefully things go well. That way we are able to pay off some of our debts and save money before that baby comes. I'll post some pictures from today once I get them onto the computer. And if you look you call thell that I have really "popped" ;)

3 comments:

The Liddells said...

Well, Happy Anniversary! Married life is great, isn't it? I am so excited for you guys to have a baby as well. What an exciting and wonderful time in your life!

Em said...

Wow, it seems things are all falling into place at once. It's amazing how the Lord works. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!

carrin said...

It was nice to see you at church, so glad Jeremy could come and be part of Cadence's blessing. I could see you're really starting to show! Blaine was sooo picky with names that I finally had him make a list of names he liked and I chose from them, lol