Saturday, May 16, 2009

1 month old!

Yesterday, Tyler was one month old!! I can't believe it has been a month already....time sure is going by fast. We are doing good....still trying to get used to waking up about 3 times a night, and him not going to "bed" until like 11pm. But the nice thing is that on the weekends, Jeremy is off, so he takes care of Tyler at night since he works from 9pm till 5:30am so I can caught up on some sleep! :-)
Mother's Day was good, we went out to Taft to see Jeremy's mom and grandma. His mom got me this cookie flower arrangement. Tyler got me a candle and a photo thing. Overall we had a good day!
I went to the doctor Wednesday, and everything was fine...and I am almost all healed from my episiotomy. Tyler goes to the doctor on Monday. I am anxious to see how much he weighs and everything. Well I guess that's it for now. I will put the pictures on soon!


1 comment:

Em said...

Aww, I can't believe he's already one month! He's such a cutie!