Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's been a while!






Sorry for not posting in a while. I know people want to know what's going on and how Tyler is. I've just been a little busy. But we are doing good. I can't believe that he is already 3 1/2 weeks old. He can already hold his head up so good on his own. He has also found his thumb...And when his is laying on our stomach he will go and move his little legs like he is trying to crawl. I think he is going to be a fast learner! And yesterday he SMILED for the first time! I got the cutest picture of him. He is growing so fast, we go back to the Dr. on the 18th or his 1 month check-up. Well I hope everyone has a good Mother's Day....I am really excited for my 1st Mother's Day...Jeremy says he actually has to get me something now..lol! Enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Cute pictures! And super cute smile!!

Amy J said...

Happy Mothers Day! Tyler is such a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys! Hope you guys are doing well!