Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 YEARS!

January 6th 2007 :


3 years ago today....Jeremy and I were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple. A lot has happened in the past three years, including...
moving to Arizona. While we were there we met some of our best friends Amy & Dannon, I got a job as a Flight Attendant (which I never would have thought about, but I LOVED it!)....lived in Virgina for about a month while working as a FA and almost moved to Grand Junction, CO. Then the best thing of all, got pregnant.
moved back to Bakersfield. lived with me parents for about a year after moving back, had Tyler in April of 2009, Jeremy got a good permanent job, and moved into our own apartment!

I am so lucky to have met a guy like Jeremy. He is such a wondering and loving husband, but also a terrific father. Happy Anniversary Babe! I LOVE YOU!

PS...have recent pictures to post later and Tyler has his 5th tooth coming in!!! ta ta

5 comments:

Amy J said...

Happy 3 Years! I'm so happy you guys moved to Arizona and we got the chance to meet you guys! We miss you! Still hoping you migrate to Utah someday :)

Sarah Smith said...

Wow, 3 years! Congrats you guys!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!!!!

The Pollocks said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary! 3 years is awesome, huh? :) It's so crazy looking back just 3 years ago and seeing the changes. Congrats!

carrin said...

congratulations!!!!