Saturday, January 30, 2010

December overview & Pictures

So I know I keep saying I am going to try to do better at blogging...but I don't!

Tyler turned 8 months old and got more teeth...as of right now he has 6!!! 4 on top and 2 bottom.

My dad's birthday was the 17th of December, we all went to lunch for his birthday. It was a lot of fun. This picture of Tyler is on my dad's birthday.



For Christmas eve we went to a family party where Tyler got to see Santa for the first time:





Don't think he like it too much....he was just starring at Jeremy!


Then he was as happy as could be once he got away from Santa!

I love this picture of Jeremy and Tyler!

Then for Christmas, we had breakfast at our apartment and let Tyler open a few presents. Jeremy mom also came over Christmas morning for a little bit. Later we went to my parents house to open more presents and have dinner with lots of the family.
Then my little sister turn 21!! On the 28th of December....Other than that didn't do much but do have lots of pictures to follow.

No comments: