Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Years Resolution

So I decided that one of my resolution this year would be posting on my blog at least once a week.  Which I have failed at already!!  But I am going to do better.  Because I love going back and reading what was going on in our lives...this is my journal.


New Years Day we went over to my Aunt Patti's house for lunch.  We visited together and played Just Dance, which I don't like (but have been told Just Dance 2 is way better, might have to try that).
Me, my mom, and Caralee (sister)

Caralee and I


On January 6th was our anniversary....4 years. He worked that night so we didn't do anything until the next day.  We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then came home to watch a movie.  It was a good and relaxing night without Tyler. 
Us on our 1 year Anniversary.


Tyler turned 21 months on the 15th.  He will be 2 in LESS THAN 3 months!!  He is already in his terrible twos!  He gets into everything, and one of his favorite word is NO!  He has been talking a lot more and seems to amaze us even more everyday! 

School started yesterday for Jeremy and he is taking 15.5 units!  Omg he is going to be so busy with working and going to school (12 units in full time)  But I looked at what he has taken and what he still needs to take, and I figured out he only has 11 more classes to take.  So by this time next year he should be on his last semester!  I can't wait!!!  As for me I am just doing that same old thing.  Fox's goes back for Spring Pictures in February but I don't think I will be able to do it.  A lot of bending on knees and crawling around.  So I don't know what I am going to do.  We will have to see.  =)

AND I WILL BE POSTING ONCE A WEEK!!!  

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Can't wait to see more posts from you guys!

The Pollocks said...

Looking forward to new blogs!
Sorry about Jeremy having so many classes- but the year will fly by and before you know it, he will be done-yay! Good luck with everything! Hope you're feeling better, too.

THE JONES FAMILY said...

I am going to try to every Saturday. We'll see! =)

Thanks Em, I can't wait for Jeremy to be "done" and have his AS. And I am feeling good. How are things going with you?