Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tyler and Elmo!

So Tyler loves Elmo!  I bought him an Elmo costume for Halloween and he loved it!  Plus he looked so cute!
I bought him the Best of Elmo movie and he sometimes watches it 3 times a day and he actually sits through most of it!   He even calls Elmo "bobo"....and the weird thing about that is that my friends little girl loved Elmo when she was little too.  And she also called him bobo.
Tyler will be TWO in a little over 3 months. I can't believe it. Guess we will be having an Elmo Birthday party!!!  =)

Tyler is getting to be so smart.  He understands everything we tell him, and he knows where pretty much all of his body parts are!  He may of started talking later then other kids.  But oh well....now he is really starting to talk a lot more then he used to.  And if he wants us to go somewhere, he will come up and grab out hand and pull us toward what he wants.  We bought him a potty chair a few weeks ago.  The first thing he did when we opened it, he wanted to pull down his pants and take off his diaper and sit on it!  So he knows what to do....but I am going to wait until he wants to do it.   Oh and he loves helping us do things mostly the laundry and doing the dishes!  And is is a CLIMBER! 

2 comments:

Amy J said...

I love it! That's so funny that he calls him Bobo too. I can't wait to see you guys again. This year for sure!

THE JONES FAMILY said...

I KNOW!!! THIS year for sure! Whether it's UT or Cali, who cares! I know we want to make a trip to St. George sometime this year, to see his grandparents. So we shall see!