Sunday, March 29, 2009

1 week to go!

So I was told that I need to update...since my last post I had 25 days to go. And now I am down to almost a week. It is just crazy to me that I am going to be a mommy really soon! :-) I am really excited about it...the pregnancy seems to have gone by fast. It was a really good one....not having morning sickness and just everything else seems to have been good. I love being pregnant, especially being able to feel him move around inside of me, it is the most amazing thing. I went to the Dr. Wednesday, and surpise to me...I wasn't dialated at all!!! I go back on April 1st, so we will see. My baby showers were fun....it was good to see everyone that came! I got a lot of stuff that I needed. There are pictures posted on my facebook and myspace from them, if you'd like to see them. We have the crib set up, right next to our bed. Along with some other stuff. I am just so excited and anxious!! We will let you know :-)

As for Jeremy his job is going good. He seems to like it and has been getting some overtime. Which is good for us. We are tying to pay off all of our loans so we can be pretty much debt free! We are working on that. And saving up money for when we get our own place. We are going to start looking at apartments soon, mostly the low-income ones. We can get a 2 bedroom with washer/dryer for about $650/month. Which is really good. We just have to see what they want for work history. That's about it for now....I'll try to update after I go to the doctor on Wednesday!

Here are some recently taken pictures.



















4 comments:

Em said...

Aww, really wish I could've been there. You are a super cute pregnant lady!

Amy J said...

You look so cute! You seriously have the pregnancy glow!

LeslieK said...

ADORABLE pics!!

I'm SO excited for you!!

Carla said...

Hey Emilee, are you guys on the waiting list for the 7000 Auburn apts? We LOVE it here!!! Hopefully you are and hopefully we'll be neighbors soon... Sarah is in the apartments just next door too. Good luck with everything. PS- You ARE a super cute pregnant lady.