Thursday, March 12, 2009

25 days to go!

I can't believe I have less then 4 weeks! Jeremy and I are very happy with the name Tyler! We love it, my sister keeps saying other names we should pick. But we AREN'T going to change our minds. Tylers been very active lately....kicking, punching, whatever else he can do in there. Everything is still going fine. The only thing is that its hard for me to sleep and get comfortable!! I seem to wake up almost every hour, even more now since....Jeremy got the job at Dreyer's :-) yay!!! Well he is technically working for ManPower, a temp. agency. He started March 3rd....he works Sun-Thurs 9pm- 5:30am and Fri he works 6pm-2am, which means his only night off is Saturday! Which is ok right now, because we need the money.
I had my first weekly apointment today, the Dr. said everything was fine and that I haven't dropped yet. I go in Wednesday for my next apointment.
Jeremy and I were able to go to the Maternity Orientation & Tour last Thursday, it was good. And then we went to a discharge class last night, so that we wouldn't have to do it they day I go home from the hospital. We tried to get into the child birth class that starts on the 16th but it was already full. So I am not going to be taking any classes, but thats ok!
I have just been so busy lately doing all kind of things. One of my Baby Showers is on Saturday, that my mom is giving me and I've been helping her get stuff ready. I am really excited for it, and can't wait...and excited that I get to have another one from my friends at church, especially since I never got a bridal shower :( but it's all good! I just can't wait to meet our baby boy!! :-)

5 comments:

Em said...

Glad Jeremy got that job! I can't believe you're due date is around the corner, either! I'm sure everything will go just fine. Have fun!

Em said...

And I totally meant "your" not "you're"

Molly and Kip said...

Wow, I am so happy for you. I love that name. Isn't it so much fun?! Are you cramping at all yet? You will do so good, don't you worry about a thing. Just remember to keep breathing.

carrin said...

Hey Emilee, sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, we had to get a car fixed. Please send me your address so I can send you a gift card, clhbusy@sbcglobal.net Good luck

Amy J said...

UMMM... Update girl! 9 more days until you're due!