Friday, June 26, 2009

6 hours!

For about a week now Tyler has been sleeping for 6 hours straight at night!!! I can't wait till he sleeps through the night. He has recently moved up to drinking 6 oz of formula instead of 4. He is a little oinker!
We have been having a wonderful time in Layton, Utah spending time with our friends and getting to see Jeremy's family that lives here. They love Tyler! My friends little girl that we have been staying with, absolutely love Tyler. Whenever he is crying she goes and rubs his back....She is so cute!
We decided to stay up here a while longer because Jeremy got laid off and Sky West airlines in hiring flight attendant. They have an open interview session the June 29th in Salt Lake City so we decided to stay so I could go to that. I loved being a flight attendant and would love to do it again if Jeremy isn't able to find a job. I just don't know how I would do with leaving Tyler....I know it will be hard. But one of use needs a good job, and jobs in Bakersfield are just so bad right now. So we shall see.


Jeremy's step sisters...April & Emily


April, Jeremy & Emily


His grandpa & Tyler


His grandma & Tyler


Jeremy with his dad

1 comment:

Amy J said...

That's great he is sleeping well! We don't even hear him at night :)