Monday, June 29, 2009

No Big Deal!

So I just got back to Amy's house from my group interview session for Skywest Airlines. There were about 100 people there...needless to say I didn't get picked for a one on one interview. No big deal! I just figured that since we were up here, that I should go just in case. I think that it is for the better anyways! I am not ready to leave Tyler for a few days at a time....I would miss him WAY too much! When I was at the interview session I called to talk to Jeremy and then he put the phone up to Tyler's ear and I said hi and what not to him. Jeremy said that when I started talking his eyes got all big! He could hear mommy but just not see me. We will be heading back to Bakersfield on Sunday...but we are leaving Northern Utah on Wednesday morning to go down and help our friends do bounce houses in Cedar City, Utah. I am going to be calling Fox's School portraits tomorrow and see if I can work in the Fall again....and then Jeremy's has applied for a few jobs in Bakersfield....so again we will have to wait and see what happens.
I have some really cute pictures of Tyler while we have been up here that I need to post! :-)

2 comments:

Amy J said...

That would be so hard to be away from Tyler for so long at a time! I was just hoping you'd get it so you'd have a better chance of moving up here...let's see what other scheme me and Dannon can come up with now..muhahaha!

Em said...

Tyler is getting so HUGE! What a healthy cute boy!

I couldn't imagine leaving my baby like that either. Hopefully you guys find something and everything works out!