Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update & pictures

So we turned in an application for an apartment about a month ago, and nothing yet. They told me that the wait list was 1-3 months....so we could have another 2 months to wait. I am really hoping that we get into these apartments! They rent is low and it would be great to have our own place again...I can't wait!
Tyler is getting bigger everyday! He has his next dr appointment next week. I weighed him on my parent's scale last week and he was a little of 12 pounds! He is leaning new things everyday. He is making all kinds of sounds and is focusing on stuff now. If someone else is holding him and I start talking he will turn his head and look at me. :-) He has finally stopped crying every time we changed him....for the first 2-3 weeks or so every time we put him on the changing table he would throw a fit (which made it even harder for Jeremy to change his diaper, since he has never changed a diaper before Tyler's).
What else....whenever we put him on the floor mat on his belly he will move his legs around, but has no idea what to do with his arms! Tyler loves to sit up now and just look around the room or at the TV, so I bought one of the Bumbo Chairs to try since he already is pretty good at sitting up, and he loves it!
We are going on our first road trip to St. George, Ut next weekend to go see Jeremy's grandparents. They haven't seen Tyler yet and he is their first great grandchild. I'm excited to go, it should be fun!
That's it for now (AMY...since you keep telling me) I'll try to post more often and put up pictures! <3>














No comments: