Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Due date

So I though that yesterday was supposed to be the big day, but now I am thinking that my original due date of April 13th from KMC is more accurate. Being that....the first place I went to was Planned Parenthood to get a preggy test. I told them that my LMP was July 7th and they told me that my EDD would be April 6th, and that is what they put on my paper. I got summoned for Jury Duty on the 20th of April so I was filling out the paper and explaning why I wanted to be excused and made a copy of my proof of pregnancy to send with the stuff. And that is when I noticed that.... the people at Planned Parenthood didn't even calculate my due date right!!!! WTH! And I thought that I just gave KMC a different LMP date, seeing that I was like 15 weeks pregnant before I even got to go to the doctor, and didn't exactly remember by then! So since I JUST relized that Planned Parenthood calculate my due date WRONG I think that April 13th for my due date is right, which is what my doctor has anyways, I believe. But either way....if I don't go into labor by then I am getting induced on the 14th!!

1 comment:

Amy J said...

That's crazy! Still hoping he comes sooner! Good luck!