Saturday, April 4, 2009

Induction scheduled....

I got a call from my Doctor's office on Friday....she told me that they have me scheduled for an induction on the 14th. So if I don't have the baby by then, I have to call the hospital at 6AM and tell then that and ask if they have a bed available. If so they will tell me what to do and come in so they can induce me. So I have only about 10 days at the most left of being pregnant. I am hoping that Tyler decides to come out sooner than that though! I have been having mild contractions more often now....but not even close enough, or even that bad of ones. My next doctor's apointment is scheduled for the 8th. So we shall see! Jeremy, my mommy, and I are off to the Condors hockey game. Here are some pictures of my sisters and I from last night at the game!





2 comments:

Amy J said...

You look so cute! I say this all the time but I mean it, I miss you guys so much!

Hope baby Tyler comes soon! 10 days seems like an eternity when you are just about due! Good luck

Em said...

Cute pictures! I hope he comes sooner, too!