Thursday, April 9, 2009

No Change

So I went to the doctor yesterday....and guess what. No change from last week. I haven't dilated anymore. :-( I was really hoping that I was going to be at least more than 1cm! But nope....all that walking and stuff did me no good! lol. Before I left he wanted me to go do another blood test to see if I am anemic...so I should find out tomorrow. My next doctor's apointment is scheduled for Monday...so we will see what happens then. I'll keep ya all updated....and if nothing happens before Tuesday, then I will be getting induced...as long as they have a bed for me! I can't wait to meet our baby boy....

3 comments:

Em said...

Eesh...good luck! Hopefully Tyler will realize it's time to come out already!

Clay and Kayde said...

Hey girl. Sorry you have to wait longer. I know how that goes but just try to get as much sleep as you can. It will be your last for awhile. I am living in bako now so let me know when I can come visit you and the baby

Kendra said...

I'm due in about 6 weeks, if I last that long. I've never gone full term, so I can't imagine just sitting around waiting. I to hope he comes soon and am looking forward to the pictures. Good luck and TRY to get lots of sleep.